Is your insurance claim being denied because your agent did not obtain proper insurance coverage for you before it sustained damages? Or did your agent misrepresent what type of insurance you had for your home or business and now you are receiving less than you expected? It may be possible that your insurance agent was negligent in obtaining insurance coverage for your home or business. If your agent was negligent in securing the insurance coverage you hired them to bind for your property, their errors and omissions policy may provide coverage for your losses.
Our firm may represent you in claims against your insurance agent for:
- Failing to obtain insurance coverage
- Failing to bind insurance coverage
- Errors and omissions
- Failing to properly advise you of insurance coverage options
- Theft or misuse of insurance policy premiums
- Misrepresentation of the insurance coverage benefits